Tuesday, May 10, 2016

My 8th Grade Year


 
   I came to 8th grade hoping that it would be a good year. It has been the best year I have ever had at Gardner Newman Middle School! My year has been so good that I hate to leave. Don't get me wrong! I am excited about high school but its hard for me to leave some of my teachers. Mrs. Bulloch, Mrs. Callaway, and Mrs. Turner mean a lot to me, and I don't want to say "Good bye".
 
 Mrs. Bulloch is the best the home room teacher I have ever had. She is the coolest because she knows how to talk to me and treat me with respect. I love her and she loves me.
  
 Mrs. Callaway is like a "Mama". She loves me like I'm her own child. I can always count on her to take care of me. She is so very sweet.

   Mrs. Turner is fun to talk to. I love to talk trash with her because she knows how to talk trash back. She is the best Social Studies teacher I have ever had because she knows how to teach it. She is the coolest!
 




 As for high school, I'm making big changes. I'm staying away from students who may get me in trouble; and I'm going to focus on sports. I want to play in every sport that I can. I want to get involved. By getting involved, I mean I want to join  clubs and be part of the change that my friends and class need. Most importantly, I am going to stay on top of my grades and do my work. Its important for me to be the best I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment